Mosquitoes are not only the most annoying insects but they also transmit deadly malaria virus among other illnesses in humans. That’s right, the most dangerous animal in the world can be killed with a slap. Mosquitoes have been known to cause a variety of illnesses apart from the commonly known Malaria. These insects have the ability to carry different types of bacteria. Did you know that mosquitoes don’t cause Malaria? It is the plasmodium in it that does so. Take an example, a car cannot cause an accident without a driver, the mosquito is the car while the plasmodium is the driver.
Let’s delve deeper into some shocking details and demystify some facts about this small deadly insect:
· Malaria kills more than 300 million people every year and infects about a billion in the world. This is according to a study done by the World Health Organization.
· Mosquitoes are responsible for causing dengue, a disease associated with a feeling of broken bones. It is a killer disease in most children not to mention being really painful.
· They also cause “Yellow fever”, a disease associated with hemorrhaging of internal body organs. About 200,000 people are infected yearly by this and unfortunately, 30,000 people are unfortunate and do not survive.
· Mosquitoes are also known to cause West Nile virus, a bird disease that causes pain in the patients and causes high fever and vomiting.
You might now be wondering, how do I get rid of mosquitoes around my home? There are a variety of mosquito control measures that one can adopt in and around their home to deal with this menace:
· Using mosquito repellents which come in different forms of gels, lotions, and sprays.
· Trimming the lawns and keeping gardens short and trimmed to prevent excessive breeding areas.
· Getting rid of any stagnant water around your home to prevent further reproduction.
· Using mosquito coils and insecticides indoors to repel away the mosquitoes.
However, all these methods are not always effective especially when done in isolation and that’s why it becomes vital to seek extra help from professional pest control companies like NOLA Pest Control.
At NOLA Pest Control, we are experts in not only mosquito control but also pest control in general, in and around New Orleans. Perhaps you have experienced a situation where you get rid of pests in your home only for them to come back a few days later.
Perchance you have explored various options on how to deal with mosquitoes in the past but your efforts have been futile? That’s because you did not deal with the problem effectively. Mosquito and pest control not only entails eliminating them but also destroying their breeding grounds.
At NOLA Pest Control, we focus on elimination and not just covering up the problem. With our team of professionals, we’ll do a preliminary investigation where we determine the best approach to deal with the mosquito problem in your space, both commercial and residential.
Here’s why you should consider using our pest management company.
· We offer a variety of pest control services ranging from rodent control, termite, bedbug and mosquito control measures for both residential houses and commercial buildings, no matter your needs.
· At NOLA Pest Control, we offer free advice and tips on how you can further eradicate pests in your home.
· You will enjoy customized mosquito control and other pest eradication programs that will suit your needs.
· We are very flexible in terms of our schedules, we can adjust appointments for you and your family’s convenience.
· Our record systems are up to date and efficient, we keep a detailed review of the pesticides we use and this can be used for future reference. Some mosquitoes develop resistance to a particular pesticide in case it is used repeatedly.
· We offer maximum pest and mosquito control satisfaction guarantee where in case you spot some pests in your home 48 hours after our clean up, we offer extra removals all for free.
· At NOLA Pest Control, we fully comply with all the safety standard measures and procedures to prevent you from exposure to dangerous fumes from pesticides.
· No need to worry about environmental compliance regulations, at NOLA Pest Control, we utilize environmentally friendly pest control methods that are not harmful thanks to our integrated pest management system that minimizes the use of chemical agents that have detrimental effects in the long run.
· Our pest control team consists of experts who are reliable, friendly, and professional.
When mosquitoes begin swarming around your home give us a call and we’ll be happy to come out and eliminate the mosquitoes so that you and your family can enjoy the outdoors and your home again, mosquito free.
Contact us Today for Fast, Guaranteed, and Satisfactory Service! (504)250-8088